"an expanse of sound scenieres that can be heard in a single listening experience"

piątek, 21 września 2012

H.I.S.D. (Hueston Independent Spit District) - The Hue A​.​D. (EP)


I stumbled upon H.I.S.D. around one year ago, when Houston Radio Galaxy served up their full length spacy R&B/soul album, We Come In Peace (check the album!) and quickly became a fan of this Texas based collective. H.I.S.D. consists of Savvi (MC), Equality (MC), Scottie Spitten (MC; nice Scottie Pippen follow up), and King Midas (producer). They are a group of forward thinking music junkies, introducing a refreshing perspective to the sound, soul music, and hip hop culture, and I love it (who doesn't?). The new EP, called The Hue A.D, delivers electric relaxation to the often hasty Raposphere.
You can grab a green 12" vinyl with instrumentals. Each one hand numbered. Limited supplies, so keep that in mind.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz