"an expanse of sound scenieres that can be heard in a single listening experience"

wtorek, 12 czerwca 2012

Dâm-Funk - Tunnel (never released on CD version of Toeachizown)

This track has never been released on a CD version of Toeachizown but the wax edition only. Tunnels is placed on my favourite part of Toeachizown album - LAtrik, but those who havn't had a chance to listen to the vinyl edition, probably never listened to this tune. As Damon writes in description below the track placed on soundcloud: "On a train, in route to London from Glasgow & this joint I did for the Toeachizown album came on my headphones. Was looking out the window & remembering things in my life, up until where I am now. Yeah, tunnels.. we all go thru 'em. U just gotta make sure U get the point in 'em, where U can see the light".  Say thank you, as Dâm is giving it as a free download.






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz