"an expanse of sound scenieres that can be heard in a single listening experience"

czwartek, 9 maja 2013

Bibio - À tout à l'Heure



U.K. producer Stephen Wilkinson as Bibio has been on a two-year break with releasing new albums, with spring 2011 bringing us his previous LP, Mind Bokeh (called a "masterpiece of headphone music" by some bloggers), and June 2009 seeing the release of its predecessor Ambivalence Avenue. Wilkinson is continuing this cycle with Silver Wilkinson, his next full-length album which drops on May 14 via Warp Records. 

À tout à l'Heure is the first single, and as Bibio himself wrote on Facebook : "The recording of À tout à l'Heure started out in my garden on a gorgeous sunny day when it felt morally wrong to be hidden away indoors. I still had the urge to make music so I limited myself to a few bits of gear and set up in my garden."



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz